Monday, February 20, 2017

2017 first boat ride on the beautiful Potomac River - Johnson 90 hp

What an amazing beautiful spring like weather in winter! 2017 first boat ride - took my boat out on the beautiful Potomac River for a test drive after 4 improvements in 2016.
  • Fixed my reverse steering after installing the Hydraulic steering system.


  • Installed a Craigslist bought non-working wireless Motorguide 75 pound push trolling motor.

    Also bought a handheld remote control to go with it and ditch the foot control that came with the trolling motor






  • Installed a wise economic fishing chair and 7" pedestal in the back of my boat.




  • Fixed my tilt and trim so I can tilt my Johnson 90 hp from the remote control.


Click here to watch my boat ride video

No comments:

Post a Comment